- All rates are quoted in US Dollars and are payable in US Dollars.
- Special long term rates shall be discussed separately on a case by case basis only.
- Seasonal Rates Schedule
- Low : January 09 to June 30 (including Easter week and Chinese New Year week), September 16 to December 19.
- High : July , August to September 15.
- Peak : December 20 to January 08.
- Minimum Stay :
- Low Season : 1 (One) Night
- High Season : 1 (One) Night
- Peak Season : 2 (Two) Nights
- Availability of Askara Villa shall be on a first-come, first served basis.
- No reservation shall be considered confirmed unless booking online by our website, Online Travel Agents, and walk-in booking.
Room occupancy for one bedroom villa is strictly restricted to a maximum of two adult per bedroom (2 additional person(s) with extra bed option subject to be charged), children under 10 Years old must be fully supervised by Adults ( please email us for further information regarding villa situation and condition)
- Any cancellation made within 30 days before arrival in Peak Season (only), result in the penalty of 2 nights accommodation’s charge.
- Any cancellation made within 21 days before arrival in Low Season and in High Season, result in the penalty of 1 night accommodation’s charge.
- Any cancellation made within 7 days before arrival in Low Season and High Season result in the penalty of 2 nights accommodation charge and in Peak season shall be charge at 50% of total booking rate.
- Any cancellation made 3 days prior arrival date in ALL SEASONS, result in 50% of total rates.
- NO SHOW without prior cancellation shall be 100% fully charged of total booking rate (NON REFUNDABLE).
- All cancellation notice and request for refunds shall be made via email. No phone cancellations will be entertained.
- In case of early check out, 50% charge of the remaining nights shall be applied.
- Cancelation made and refund request because of blaming on the random nature reoccurring (e.g. tropical insects, harmless small lizards and geckos that live freely in nature especially nearby rice field terrace area) shall not be tolerated. Please kindly understand the circumstances of living in Tropical Island considering rural village area.
- Any cancellation made because of disturbance caused by outside the villa premises shall not be refundable.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR POLICY
- Bookings for staying period from 27 December until 03 January, a minimum stay of 3 nights is required and No Check-In or Check-Out accepted on 29, 30, 31 December and 1 January.
- Promotional and Honeymoon packages are not applicable during this season.
- Deposit Payment of 50% is required by latest 14 days before arrival. A Link for wiring the payment shall be sent via email to complete the deposit settlement. Guests can choose either to proceed by bank transfer, PayPal payments or by our online payment gateway
- Bank transfer fee (if any) is abided to client.
Check-in and check-out times. :
- Check-in time is from 14.00 and check-out is at 12.00
- Requests by clients for late check-out is subject to the availability of the villas, and only up to 3 p.m. Should the check-out time between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m., hence the rental sums of half day rental (50% villa rate) shall be charged to the client. If guests checks out after 6 p.m., full payment shall be applied.
- All deposit & payments must be received on schedule, failure to make such payments will result to automatic reservation cancellation (please see cancellation policy)